Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
When technology intersects with clear purpose: uninterrupted collateral management and how to get there
June 16, 2020 | 4PM HKT
- How can market participants’ best handle the increased volumes in margin calls and disputes, through real time inventory management?
- The impact on eligibility triggered by Covid-19
- Reporting is key – information and communication in times of stress
- Regulatory delay – is this a positive outcome?
- Having the right technology stack to achieve an efficient target operating model – what should firms look for
Leveraging technology to address modernization challenges faced by Bank Treasuries
June 30, 2020 | 1PM HKT
The economic impact of COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation, causing rapid liquidity shifts and unexpected demand drops, making it hard for banks to predict liquidity and funding requirements, more than ever, bank treasuries are in need of cost effective and powerful solutions, this webinar will explore the key challenges bank treasuries have to face, and uncover the potential solutions available to them.
Covid-19 and the credit crisis - Asia Edition
July 15, 2020 | 3PM SGT
- How can your firm improve its insight into credit risk?
- What processes and procedures need to be changed?
- What new information needs to be sourced?
- Setting up credit risk analytics and modelling
Effectively managing financial crime
June 23, 2020 | 2pm HKT
- Old techniques versus new techniques – what tactics are today’s fraudsters utilizing and how can financial institutions mitigate their risks here?
- How can banks harness AI and ML technology to uncover the hidden patterns and tendencies of fraudsters?
- The role of security in the customer experience process, what actions can banks take to protect their payment processes?
- Earning your client’s ‘digital trust’ in a post COVID-19 world; how effective data usage and management can be the difference maker for financial institutions